As the schools across our service region open, we are doing all we can to keep them safe and healthy.
Plans vary by school, some have staggering start times, some are rotating students with in-person learning for two days, one day for deep cleaning and two more days of learning. Lunches may be eaten in cafeterias or in the classroom. In each case, FBG is being flexible.
Some of the ways we are helping:
• Disinfection Specialists are providing continuous disinfecting of high touch points throughout the day using EPA registered disinfectants.
• Electrostatic disinfection treatments for entire school.
• Buckets of hand sanitizing wipes in classrooms
• Cleaning/disinfecting public restrooms twice a day.
• Refilling hand sanitizer throughout the school.
We are focused on providing a clean, safe and healthy environment giving everyone confidence that each building is a safe place to work, teach and learn.