District Employees of the Year — Tanya Ramirez, Quad Cities

Tanya was hired as a Floater and was promoted to Area Supervisor after only three months. She is always coaching, training and supporting her team. She contributes to employee retention as her nurturing, caring personality is the glue that holds her team together. Some of our customers have strict safety and security protocols, which can be intimidating to a new […]

Read More…

Special Notes from Riverdale Middle School, Port Byron, IL

Riverdale Middle School students made Day Porter Kris Legrand these cards to thank her for keeping their school 100 percent clean. She also received personal thank you notes from two students. Thank you to everyone at Riverdale Middle School for acknowledging Kris in this thoughtful and generous way!  […]

Read More…

District Employees of the Year — Pierre Virgil, Des Moines

Pierre started with FBG in April of 2006. Since then, Pierre has proven to be a dependable, hardworking team member that is committed to doing his best daily. In August, Pierre was promoted to Site Supervisor at the CenturyLink facility in Des Moines. Pierre, without hesitation, accepted this responsibility with great ownership and pride. Pierre’s willingness to excel in all […]

Read More…

District of the year- Colorado. Again!

The Rocky Mountain District won the coveted spot as District of the Year for 2018 and they did it again in 2019.  With a scorecard that includes safety, quality, stability and growth, Colorado scored the highest. There are 600 possible points and Colorado received 510!  District Director Randy Zornes has been with FBG since 1972 and moved to Colorado Springs […]

Read More…

Mailbag Monday — Week of February 3rd, 2020

From: Ralph Ehrecke, Facilities Manager, Cobham Mission Systems, Davenport, IA To: Scott Hess, District Director, Quad Cities District I just want to let you know Diana did a great job this morning pitching in to clean up after a plumbing problem. Waste water from the 2nd floor restrooms spilled out on to our customer’s product stored on 1st floor, causing a […]

Read More…